THERE WILL BE NO EUROPEAN FELLOWSHIPS AVAILABLE SELECTION IN 2017
LOCALLY FUNDED FELLOWSHIPS ARE EXPECTED
TO BE INFORMED, KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WEBSITE !
The Erasmus Mundus programme awardstwo different Erasmus Mundus Doctorate fellowships to doctoral candidates:
- Category A fellowships can be awarded to doctoral candidates from all countries other than: the 28 EU member states, the EEA-EFTA states (Iceland, Norway, Lichtenstein), Turkey and Croatia.
The doctoral candidate must not be resident nor have carried out her/his main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
The only exception to this rule applies to third-country candidates who have previously received an Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship in order to follow an EMMC.
- Category B fellowships can be awarded to any doctorate candidate who do not fulfil the Category A criteria defined above.
- The fellowships are awarded exclusively for full-time enrolment,
- Third-Country doctoral candidates, who have previously received an Erasmus Mundus masters scholarship, can be awarded a Category A fellowship,
- Doctoral candidates benefiting for an EMJD fellowship cannot benefit from other Community grants while carrying out their Erasmus Mundus doctoral activities,
- For Category B fellowship holders, the doctoral candidate could not be located in the country in which has obtained his/her last university degree.
In addition NanoFar consortium offers PhD scholarships funded by other sources (industry, universities, governments, etc,). For these scholarships there are no general limitations on nationality or residence.
Last update : 26/09/2014